Axxium Assurance Inc. – Montréal, QC
As one of our valued and high performing Personal Lines Insurance Advisors (and/or Commercial Insurance) , you will provide superior service to customers by listening to their needs, identifying insurance solutions, servicing a book of business and building customer loyalty.
- Provide exceptional service to an assigned book of business with the priority of client retention, understanding the clients needs and providing professional insurance advise;
- Respond to customer inquiries for their insurance needs, in accordance with established service timelines, regulations and procedures;
- Prepare and present quotes for quality business and re-market policies when appropriate;
- Focus on providing exceptional service to retain business;
- Provide a positive, professional and knowledgeable experience for the clients;
- Support regional team with service levels through walk-ins, calls and emails.
- Maintain client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform other specific duties as directed by the Manager.
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Post-secondary school education and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ insurance experience supporting a team of Advisors.
- Quebec General Insurance License.
Skills and Competencies:
- The utmost Integrity and professional ethics.
- A professional level of French and English (both verbal and written) required.
- Customer Service focused and willing to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Positive energy and forward thinking mindset.
- Results –oriented.
- Excellent Time Management & Organizational Skills..
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with computers and information management systems. (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, EPIC would be an asset, etc.).
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a top performing individual with a core value of customer excellence and embracing change. You are a quick learner, tech savvy and have a desire to establish a very rewarding career with unlimited potential.
Our Working Environment
Business hours are Monday- Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, 37.5 hours per week. Professional office environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent