A.P. Reid Insurance Limited, a Storm Insurance Group company. – Burlington, ON
Looking for an award-winning, growing and passionate company? Join Canada’s top performing insurance company A.P. Reid Insurance, a Storm Insurance Group company.Storm Insurance Group was ranked Canada’s #2 insurance broker in 2019, and we’re hiring!
Our Purpose – SAIL.Serve. Adapt. Innovate. Lead.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, welcoming clients to the office
- Gathering information from clients for Service Advisors
- Process policy management through carrier portals and broker management systems.
- Prepare and discuss renewals with Advisors as instructed.
- Prepare for review insurance related letters and documents
- Manage follow-up / abeyance system and Renewal Logs to ensure client service standards are met.
- Assist Customer Service Advisor’s with client inquiries or time sensitive assignments as requested.
- Vacation and service overflow support.
- All other assigned duties for non-licensing required work.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must,
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel
- Minimum 1 year experience, either from a brokerage or insurance company preferred
- Post-secondary school education and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ insurance experience supporting a team of brokers (either from a brokerage or insurance company, preferred), or related professional service sectors.
- Willing to obtain provincial RIBO insurance license for career growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent